Navy Purple – is a stylish and effective PvP-again with an interesting selection of colors. In many ways it preserves the vanilla Minecraft style. All the changes made to make the game more comfortable, especially in the time of intercourse with other players. The resource uses a transparent interface, a wide range of fires, artificial particles and other useful melons.
How to install Navy Purple resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.