Infinite Swords Project is a unique resource pack that allows you to change the weapon appearance by renaming them. There are at least 15 skins for each sword. To use them, rename the swords with the anvil according to the special scheme.
To give the desired look, it is necessary to indicate the material of the sword in the name, as well as its level and type. All the data for this can be viewed in the diagrams that you will find in the archive with the resource pack. For example, to create an iron sword of the first level with a third style, you need to name it Iron Sword Three One. In addition, for stone swords, you can change the material of manufacture (for example, diorite or granite), and diamond swords can be turned into emerald ones by using Emerald instead of Diamond in their name.
How to install Infinite Swords Project resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.