Resourcepack Inferno PvP is often used by experienced players, because it has many important advantages. Firstly, it provides a noticeable increase in FPS, without greatly changing the appearance of the blocks. Secondly, with it, weapons and effects will hardly block your view, which will greatly facilitate the battle. As a bonus, you will get completely transparent water, which can be useful both in PvP and in survival.
How to install Inferno PvP resourcepack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.