Hinokami Kagura is a very high-quality resource pack that not only looks great, but is guaranteed to help fight in PvP more efficiently. You will get beautiful and convenient animated swords, a very unusual interface and more convenient animation. Also in this pack uses very cool sky textures.
How to install Hinokami Kagura resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.