With the Obscure PvP Resource Pack, you can achieve a noticeable increase in performance of Minecraft. On weak computers, FPS can grow several times. And all thanks to perfectly optimized textures. Some of them are reduced to 8×8 pixels, which significantly reduces the load on the PC. At the same time, the pack does not look poorly detailed, the differences from the vanilla graphics are almost invisible.
How to install Obscure resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.