Mint resource pack was created specifically for PvP and a noticeable boost FPS. Many of its blocks are executed in a more contrasting form than standard ones, and look quite interesting. It is worth noting some types of weapons that have received a pleasant green tint and convenient animation of movement.
How to install Mint resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.