Increase your FPS in Minecraft several times using the GreenyGrappe resource pack, which was created using all possible optimization methods. Most of the textures in it have a resolution of 16×16, but some are reduced to 8×8 for maximum performance. The weapon looks pretty simple, but it takes up minimal screen space and is great for PvP.
How to install GreenyGrappe resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.