Froze FPS resource pack will be the best choice for PvP battles. By installing it, you will immediately notice an increase in performance. With this pack, you can avoid lags and win much more often. Redesigned sword models will also help with this. They are quite short and do not obstruct the view. The rest of the textures differ little from the standard ones, but the most important ones are well optimized for hardcore survival.
How to install Froze FPS resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.