Frost Apple PvP is not much different from most similar resource packs. It uses lightweight textures that simplify battles with other players and significantly increase FPS. Its main feature is the abundance of blue, for example, fire, gold apples and many other objects are painted in such colors.
How to install Frost Apple PvP resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.