Faithful textures are some of the most popular. Perhaps they are used even more often than the standard texture pack. But on weak computers, they can cause lags, because their resolution is 32×32 pixels. This problem is solved by the optimized FPS Boosting Faithful resource pack, which preserves all the features of the original, but does not lower the FPS. It will also be an excellent choice for PvP, because with it you will not be disturbed by any lags.
How to install FPS Boosting Faithful resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.