Feuerwehr Danel PvP is a pretty high-quality resource pack from a German Minecraft player. Everything that should be in any PvP pack is here: short swords, minimum particle sizes, and clear block boundaries. Good work has also been done on optimization, after installing the resource pack, FPS increases noticeably.
How to install Feuerwehr Danel PvP resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.