A high-quality and detailed Fabrique resource pack looks like original textures close to reality. It has a resolution of 64×64 and looks good in any light. To make the graphics even more beautiful, you can use shaders, but on PvP servers, it is better to do without them.
How to install Fabrique resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.