As the name implies, the P4nda Faithful Revamp resource pack is in many ways similar to the Faithful textures, which are one of the most popular among Minecraft fans. But here, weapon models have been additionally changed, which are in many ways similar to vanilla ones but are much better suited for PvP.
How to install P4nda Faithful Revamp resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.