For version 1.14, not too many PvP resource packs have been released, and High Rez PvP is one of the most successful among them so far. It is executed in high resolution and will delight you with well-smoothed and detailed textures. Work was done on animations of burning and potion effects, which now almost do not close the view. A transparent interface has also been added, which will allow you to monitor the situation even while crafting and searching chests.
How to install High Rez PvP resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.