The name of the Cuds PvP resource pack speaks for itself. It is designed for online fights in Minecraft, and with it, you will get a tangible advantage in BedWars and other modes. It significantly increases FPS, and also replaces weapon textures and effect animations. Your view will always be as open as possible, which will help you correctly assess the situation under any circumstances.
How to install Cuds PvP resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.