The Amethyst Rain resource pack uses beautiful amethyst items instead of diamond ones. All armor, weapons and tools have been completely redrawn. The animations have also been improved, including the addition of low fire, which will appeal to PvP fans. But in general, all the textures remained well recognizable, so you can do this pack even for ordinary survival.
How to install Amethyst Rain resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.