Every fan will appreciate the 3D Lightsabers resource pack, which replaces swords with weapons from the most famous Star Wars characters. Use the lightsabers of Luke Skywalker, Kylo Ren, and even Darth Maul’s double-bladed sword. They are surprisingly well suited for PvP: the textures are very thin and transparent, so they provide better visibility. And when using Optifine, swords will glow beautifully in the dark.
How to install 3D Lightsabers resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly (the swords will not glow otherwise).
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.