This week the snapshot changed only some of the world generation features. The procedure of updating old worlds to the new version of the game has also been improved,
List of changes in snapshot 21w43a:
- improved border matching of old and new chunks, now they will look more natural;
- in old chunks at a depth below zero, the space will be filled with blocks of deep slate;
- the bedrock will be located at a height of -64;
- the ‘Priority Updates’ setting has been renamed to ‘Chunk Builder’;
- the size of underground lakes has been increased, and the number of waterfalls has been reduced;
- the number of lava underground lakes has been reduced.
Also, traditionally, work was carried out on errors and bugs.
Like most recent snapshots, 21w42a contains a minimal number of changes. The most notable of them was the new tracks. The world generation has also been slightly tweaked. List of…
The long-awaited Minecraft Live 2021 has ended, at which several important changes were announced at once. The developers revealed the topic of update 1.19, voted for a new mob, and…
Traditionally, a vote for a new mob was held on Minecraft Live. The winner was Allay, a blue flying creature that can search for and bring selected items. The copper…
All files from Guide-Minecraft.com can be downloaded for free. Copyrights belong to their rightful owners. When copying materials active link to the site is required!
2018-2024 © Guide-Minecraft.com ®