This week the snapshot changed only some of the world generation features. The procedure of updating old worlds to the new version of the game has also been improved,
List of changes in snapshot 21w43a:
- improved border matching of old and new chunks, now they will look more natural;
- in old chunks at a depth below zero, the space will be filled with blocks of deep slate;
- the bedrock will be located at a height of -64;
- the ‘Priority Updates’ setting has been renamed to ‘Chunk Builder’;
- the size of underground lakes has been increased, and the number of waterfalls has been reduced;
- the number of lava underground lakes has been reduced.
Also, traditionally, work was carried out on errors and bugs.