In the latest snapshot, a Sculc sensor was added, which will be used by the Wardens in the future. Also, previously added stalactites and stalagmites will naturally generate in new special types of caves. This is the first cave biome to be implemented, with more to come
Sculc sensors are not yet naturally generated, they can be obtained in creative mode. They have the following features:
- capture vibrations within a radius of 8 blocks around them;
- emmits a redstone signal, the strength of which depends on the distance to the vibration source;
- having caught vibration, the sensor becomes active for 40 game ticks, during which time it does not detect new vibrations;
- vibrations will have different frequencies depending on the event;
- a block of wool in the path of vibration will stop it;
- sensors are best obtained with hoes;
- the minimum frequency has a step (1), and the maximum frequency is a TNT explosion and a lightning strike (15).
Dripstone caves are not yet generated in the normal world. They will be added after significant changes in world generation and the implementation of larger caves. Such caves contain many stalactites and stalagmites, as well as columns of Dripstone blocks. You can see them if you create an “Single Biome” world with Dripstone Caves as your biome.