The second snapshot of version 1.20 is mainly devoted to fixing bugs that appeared along with new features. After a large portion of content, the developers took a short break and started optimizing and fixing.
In this snapshot, only one change is not related to fixing bugs. The developers have added the ability to change the scale of the interface by rotating the mouse wheel while holding Ctrl in the graphics settings menu.
Important bugs fixed in snapshot 23w13a:
- incorrect animation of mobs that have riders;
- several bugs related to the behavior of camels;
- fixed the animation of the Sniffer walking on ice and through the cobweb;
- archaeological brushes can no longer be used through entities;
- fixed bugs related to editing signs.
This is by no means a complete list, but the rest of the bugs were quite rare or invisible to most players.