Uber-X: Beyond is one of the most beautiful texture packs for Minecraft. It combines impressive realism and an abundance of unusual details. Even the simplest landscape will look really epic, and in combination with shaders, these textures can completely transform the game.
How to install Uber-X texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.