The name of the texture pack Transparent GUI and HUD Ultimate speaks for itself. Its only task is to make the entire interface in the game transparent. Now you can search chests, craft items, and even read books while maintaining a good view. Most of all this can be useful to PvP players, but in other modes, this function can be useful.
How to install GUI and HUD Ultimate Texture Pack texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.