“The Steve virus is spreading fast and nothing can stop it.”. This is how the author describes the The Steve texture pack. This pack should not be taken seriously, but it is perfect for those who just want to cheer themselves up. With it, many creatures in Minecraft will become like the main character of the game. The new look will get residents, zombies, creepers and even pigs with cows. All this looks incredibly funny, and the authors plan to “stevise” all the mobs in the game.
How to install The Steve texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.