Teyemas is a nice texture pack that uses mostly calm tones. It is well suited for classic survival or walkthrough maps with an interesting storyline. At the same time, absolutely all textures were redrawn, including inventory and the main menu.
How to install Texture Pack texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.