Simplecium is a minimalistic styled texture pack that will increase FPS, as well as make the world simpler and more understandable. Its main advantage is the preservation of the original Minecraft style. Thanks to this, all objects and blocks remain recognizable, despite the simplified appearance.
How to install Simplecium texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.