Tired of the monotonous enemies in Minecraft? This situation can be partially corrected by the RUD texture pack (stands for Randomised Un-Dead). With it, most enemies will cease to look exactly the same. Zombies, skeletons, and many other types of undead will receive dozens of different appearance options. It looks pretty realistic and will allow you to get new impressions of the game. In total, the pack contains more than 100 different textures for mobs, so you are unlikely to meet two identical enemies in the same dungeon.
How to install RUD texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.