The main goal of the RTX 16x for Java texture pack is to transfer ray new tracing graphics from Bedrock Edition without significant decrease in performance. All textures remain in the vanilla style, but they get high-quality normal and reflection maps that shaders can use. It is recommended to use SEUS, as an alternative, you can also try BSL. Unlike the original ones, these textures do not require a special graphics card with RTX support and will work perfectly on mid-range gaming PCs.
How to install RTX 16x for Java texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.