High-quality RetroNES texture pack will cause a feeling of nostalgia for those who managed to play console of 90s. It goes well with simple Minecraft graphics. In many blocks and items you can find references to the popular 8-bit games.
How to install RetroNES texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.