Real Animals texture pack adds real-life mammals and birds to the game. They will partially replace some of the mobs in Minecraft. For example, lions can spawn instead of spiders in the desert and savanna. Tigers and monkeys can spawn (also instead of spiders) in the jungle. You can “transform” them yourself, using a name tag on the spiders with the name of the animal.
How to install Real Animals texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.