Ore Grids is a simple texture pack with one useful feature. It adds a color frame to all ore blocks, making them more visible. This feature is present in many other textures, but if you do not need any other changes in the graphics, then this pack will be the best choice. In addition, it has another nice feature, it works with many ores from popular mods. Currently, support for blocks from Harvestcraft, Biomes o’ Plenty, Industrial Craft 2 and other mods is implemented.
How to install Ore Grids texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.