If you want to simplify the graphics in Minecraft as much as possible, then try the texture pack oCd. It completely redesigned all the blocks, which are executed in a minimalist style, but at the same time look as standard as possible. An important difference is a clear drawing of the boundaries of each block, which will simplify the construction of buildings and the extraction of resources.
How to install oCd texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.