Playing the newest updates, but miss the atmosphere of old Minecraft? Then just install the Nostalgia Craft Revived textures, which recreate the style of the early alpha versions. In this case, all new blocks are redone and adapted to the old graphics.
How to install Nostalgia Craft Revived texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.