The snapshot 21w07a introduced new textures for almost all types of ores. Now each of them differs not only in color, but also in shape. This should help color blind people. If you find them comfortable, or just like them more than the standard ones, then just install the New Ores texture pack on your favorite version of Minecraft.
How to install New Ores resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.