Owners of powerful PCs can try the Mn3 Ultra Realistic texture pack, which makes Minecraft unrecognizable. It has a resolution of 512×512 pixels, which allows you to display all the textures in great detail. All blocks will look really realistic, even if you look at them from a minimum distance.
How to install Mn3 Ultra Realistic texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.