By installing this texture pack, you can see an incredibly beautiful and realistic sky above your head. Milkyway Galaxy Night Sky does not make any other changes, so you can use any other textures with it. The sky looks most beautiful at night, when a large moon appears, and also constellations and galaxies are visible. During the day, it will delight you with a realistic Sun and barely noticeable stars.
How to install Milkyway Galaxy Night Sky texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.