The HileCraft texture pack makes Minecraft graphics a little cartoony, but it remains pretty close to the original. It is dominated by bright and saturated colors, which always cheer up. Thanks to this, you can play with such a pack for a very long time.
How to install HileCraft texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.