As you can see from the name of the texture pack Minecraft Earth Mobs, it adds the texture of mobs from the new AR-game from Mojang. Now in the game will appear a dandelion cow, a muddy pig and other recognizable animals. They simply replace the standard mobs from the game and do not have any new features.
How to install Minecraft Earth Mobs texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.