With the Jicklus Orange texture pack, eternal autumn will come to Minecraft. With it, all vegetation will turn yellowish, and fallen leaves can often be seen on the ground. In general, the textures are very similar to the original ones, but warm colors are much more often used for them. With such textures, it will be much more comfortable to play.
How to install Jicklus Orange texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.