With the Invisible Armor texture pack, you will always see your skin, because the armor will become completely invisible. It works well for solo survival or some types of servers. But in PvP, such a pack can be unsuitable, because you will not know what kind of armor your opponents are wearing.
How to install Invisible Armor texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.