Happy! is simple and beautiful texture pack. The appearance of the game will really be simplified, but at the same time, the game will only look better. Perfect for the construction of any buildings. Smoother and more dynamic gameplay, because textures are well optimized even for weak PCs.
How to install Happy! texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.