Doom Craft texture pack will be a real find for fans of the Doom series of games. Its author really tried and reworked not only all the textures, but also the menu, interface, and even the font. This textures are not very suitable for ordinary survival, because many blocks will become almost unrecognizable. But they will be the perfect choice for thematic maps or modpacks, as well as for PvP-battles with firearms.
How to install Doom Craft texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.