Default-Style Christmas Pack changes some of the textures in the Christmas style, but in general the design of the game will remain close to the original. You can create a festive atmosphere without radical changes in the design of Minecraft. For example, on many mobs red caps will now appear, and some trees will receive beautiful decorations in the form of garlands and toys.
How to install Default-Style Christmas texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.