Broken Tools texture packwill add a bit of realism to Minecraft. After installing it, the safety margin of the tools will affect their appearance. You will be able to watch how axes and picks wear out during the work, becoming more and more thin. This pack does not affect any other textures, so it can be used without problems with other textures.
How to install Broken Tools texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.