BlockPixel texture pack further emphasizes the cubic style of Minecraft. With it, images on most blocks will be transmitted using squares and rectangles of different sizes. In the same style, all tools, weapons and other items have been redone. All textures are perfectly combined with each other, so you can play with this pack for a really long time.
How to install BlockPixel texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.