The 3D Nether texture pack only changes a few blocks in the game, but it perfectly complements the latest update. With it, new Nether blocks, such as mushrooms and creepers, will receive high-quality 3D models that look much better than standard ones, but at the same time preserve the original style of the game.
How to install 3D Nether texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.