SFLP shaders will significantly improve the graphics in Minecraft, but they can be used even on weak PCs. They add all the basic effects: shadows, rays, reflections and highlights. Perhaps all this does not look as realistic as possible, but you will not feel a significant decrease in FPS and you can play in comfort.
How to install SFLP shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.