Ronin Knox Apocalypse is different from most other Minecraft shaders. Its authors did not try to make the graphics realistic by designing everything in dark reddish colors.
This shader perfectly creates an atmosphere of post-apocalypse or hot desert. When using it, everything acquires a yellow-red hue. It seems that the player is surrounded by hot and dusty air. The night at Minecraft will become darker and more intimidating. Such a shader is hardly worth using for a standard game. But it is perfect for creating the appropriate atmosphere on thematic servers or when playing with apocalyptic mods.
How to install Ronin Knox Apocalypse shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- If you are playing with the Fabric loader, then use Iris Shaders.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.