Even the simplest shaders can significantly improve the graphics in Minecraft. Using Continuum Shaders gives a really impressive result, but it will require a fairly powerful computer.
This shaders use all the features to create a more realistic picture. The most ambitious work was carried out with light, it is very beautifully scattered, refracted and reflected depending on the surface. Water looks like real thanks to realistic reflections and waves. When using Continuum Shaders, the clouds look unique, because each of them is generated procedurally and can change shape right before your eyes.
Such a set of changes requires a really powerful video card for a comfortable game. FPS can decrease several times, so not every computer can handle such shaders. If you do not have enough performance to use all the features of Continuum Shaders, then you can download their simplified version (Lite or Standard).
How to install Continuum shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- If you are playing with the Fabric loader, then use Iris Shaders.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.