Zolt resource pack is useful for those who want to improve the performance of Minecraft without sacrificing graphics. It is great for PvP, as it increases FPS and makes weapon models more compact. It also contains high-quality textures of the sky and makes the water transparent and more beautiful.
How to install Zolt resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.