Toyland is a unique resource pack that will turn the Minecraft world into a huge game room. Villagers and enemy mobs will look like living dolls, weapons will look like plastic or paper weapons, and blocks will turn into puzzles and chessboards. And at the same time, this pack is well suited for PvP, as it has quite convenient sword models and minimized animations.
How to install Toyland resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.